10 Signs That They Are “The One”
You might reeeeeally like you boyfriend or girlfriend but how do you know if it’s more than that? Here are some clues to tell if they are “the one”?
1. You still get excited to see them. Even if you’ve been together for a long time, if you still get butterflies or excited at the thought of seeing them, it’s safe to say that you have something special.
2. You picture them when you think of your future. Everyone daydreams of their future life – maybe your wedding, your dream home, kids or travel. Do you picture a generic face along with you or do you picture your boyfriend/girlfriend when you imagine your future? If they have already become part of your future there could be a real possibility that they’ll actually be part of it.
3. You don’t have to be perfect around them. And they don’t have to be perfect around you and it’s ok. Sure, you want to impress them, but you can also be yourself and let your guard down. Being comfortable enough to do this and still like each other is a sign that you have a close connection.
10 Little Gestures That Keep Your Partner Happy
It’s not difficult to be a great boyfriend/girlfriend and keep your partner happy in your relationship. All it takes is a little effort and some simple gestures that let them see how much you care:
1. Stay in touch. Communicate with your partner often, throughout the day to let them know that you’re thinking of them. They don’t have to be long, drawn out conversations every time, just quick chats or even texts will get the message across.
2. Compliment them. Don’t get complacent and forget to tell them how hot they look or how much you love their cooking. Hearing you praise them will make them feel awesome and they’ll probably reciprocate by telling you all the things they love about you.
3. Make time. It’s really easy to get so busy that you don’t make time for each other, so make it a priority and make sure to schedule time to spend time together.
4. Touch. Make a point of finding little ways to touch your partner, like holding hands or touching their arm or leg when you’re talking. It will make them feel special and close to you.
5. Show appreciation. Don’t get into the habit of taking them for granted and not appreciating the little things that they do for you. If they do something nice for you make sure that you thank them and tell them how much you like it.